Faculty and Staff
FurnishND For Requests To Acquire Furniture
FurnishND, an on-campus furniture management program, is the first stop for all departmental acquisitions of work space furniture (e.g. bookcases, desks, tables, etc…). Visit FurnishND to learn more about this program.
To place a furniture acquisition request, complete the FurnishND online request form. (This form is only accessible using Google Chrome.) We’ll help you take care of the rest!
Notre Dame Departments:
For departmental purchases only
Tuesdays from 11:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Pickup and Delivery by appointment only.
Exclusive For Notre Dame Faculty & Staff
For personal purchases only
Wednesdays from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
ND ID/Spousal ID Card required
Cash or check only
Faculty and staff are also welcome to shop during public sale hours. No ND ID/Spousal ID Card required for entry.
When Should Faculty And Staff Visit NDSurplus?
Notre Dame faculty and staff are welcome to visit the surplus store during normal store hours. They are especially encouraged to visit NDSurplus when:
- In need of furniture items: Visit NDSurplus and FurnishND’s websites BEFORE buying new.
- They have been referred to NDSurplus for used furniture after completing the FurnishND request form, having determined that FurnishND inventory furniture is unavailable;
- They are in need of non-furniture items for their work space;
- Or they are in search of furniture and non-furniture items for personal use outside of the University.
Departmental Acquisitions At NDSurplus
- Faculty and staff must visit NDSurplus to select item(s) and complete a Surplus Delivery Form.
- Warehouse and Delivery Services staff will work with customers to schedule a convenient delivery time for the selected items. (This will usually occur within five business days.) Faculty and staff should remember to indicate whether items will need to be removed from the office during scheduling.
- Notre Dame faculty and staff can opt to transport items themselves.
- No delivery services available for faculty and staff if acquired items are for personal use outside of the University.
- * Personal Purchases must be picked-up within 7 business days after items has been purchased.