Faculty and Staff ( ND Departments only)
In need of office furnishings?
Check out FurnishND and NDSurplus offerings BEFORE buying new!!
University Departments have the opportunity to take advantage of both *Furnish ND* and *ND Surplus*:
- FurnishND has high-end gently used office furnishings exclusively available to University departments at no charge (e.g. bookcases, desks, tables, etc.). Visit ND Surplus Inventory and Select "FURNISH ND (DEPT. USE ONLY) to view current FurnishND inventory
- ND Surplus* can provide a variety of additional office furniture, supplies and accessories, also at no charge to University departments Visit ND Surplus Inventory to view all current inventory
Departmental Acquisition Process for both FurnishND and NDSurplus
- Faculty and staff may preview current inventory at ND Surplus Inventory
- Faculty and staff must visit NDSurplus to select item(s) and complete a Delivery Form.
- Warehouse and Delivery Services staff will work with customers to schedule a convenient delivery time for the selected items. (This will usually occur within five business days.)
- Faculty and staff should remember to complete an AiM work order for items needing removal from the office - scheduling for the pickup can be coordinated with delivery.
- Notre Dame faculty and staff can opt to transport items themselves.
Faculty and Staff are welcome to shop at ND Surplus during reserved faculty and staff hours or public sale hours and purchase items for personal use.
- ND Surplus accepts cash, check or credit card.
- Items sold as is. No returns.
- No delivery services are available for personal purchases.
- Personal purchases must be picked up within 7 business days.
Notre Dame Departments:
For departmental purchases only Tuesdays from 11:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Pickup and Delivery by appointment only.*
- Hours Reserved For Notre Dame Faculty & Staff
- For personal purchases only Wednesdays from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- ND ID/Spousal ID Card required
- Faculty and staff are also welcome to shop during public sale hours. No ND ID/Spousal ID Card required for entry during public sale hours.